The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia has developed a global network of collaborations with organizations that share CHOP’s mission to advance excellence in pediatric medical education, clinical service delivery and research.
We seek to explore new and innovative approaches with pediatric leaders to build a healthier future for children around the world. To explore opportunities to collaborate with CHOP, contact us online.
Here are some of the organizations the Hospital works with around the world.
- American Austrian Foundation, Inc., Salzburg, Austria (1998)
- BGI, Beijing, China (2011)
- Clinica Alemana, Santiago, Chile (2001)
- Hong Kong Hospital Authority (2010)
- Hospital Infantil Dr. Robert Reid Cabral, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (2009)
- King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Dammam, Saudi Arabia (2012)
- Meyer Children’s Hospital, Florence, Italy (2011)
- National Guard Health Affairs, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2012)
- Severance Children’s Hospital, Seoul, Korea (2007)
- Sparrow Village Ministry, Johannesburg, South Africa (2009)
- University of Botswana, School of Medicine, Gabarone, Botswana (2009)
- University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2012)
See where we're collaborating
Zoom in and click the pins to learn more about each organization we work with.
View CHOP International Collaborations Map in a larger map