Between December 1 and March 31 — the traditional sick season — we ask families to limit the number of people who visit children at the Hospital.Learn more about our procedures
For Patients and Families
These resources will help you plan for outpatient and inpatient appointments at CHOP's Main Campus.
- Appointments and same-day procedures
- Overnight and extended stays
- Guide to your child's surgery
- Family support services and resources
- Patient and family rights and responsibilities
- MyChart: Online access to health records
Visit or Contact a Patient
Find information about visiting hours, visitor guidelines, and how to get in touch with a patient at CHOP's Main Campus.
Billing and Insurance
Understanding your insurance plan and your financial responsibilities before you arrive at CHOP will make it easier to get your child the care he needs.